Heartland Healthcare Network
3260 20th Street South
Fargo ND 58104
701 478 3627Telephone:
Heartland Healthcare Network Healthcare with Choice.
+1 888 812 DOCSToll Free:
Become a Heartland Healthcare Independent Provider
- Become a Heartland Healthcare Independent Provider
- If you are a physician or healthcare provider interested in opening your own practice or joining an existing Independent Clinic the Heartland Healthcare Network can help you with this process.
- We understand that you may be contacting the Heartland Network in confidence. We respect your privacy and ensure that your communication will be held confidential..
We believe that Independent Healthcare providers are able to better care for their patients without the constraints of corporate medical facilities. Independent providers affiliated with Heartland Healthcare Network are in independent practice in the Fargo-Moorhead and surrounding areas. They believe the doctor-patient relationship is paramount to good health.
We want to do everything we can to assist you in your investigation of establishing or joining an independent practice. We have listed some of the benefits of joining the Heartland Healthcare Network and some of the services our office can provide you in setting up your practice.
The Heartland Healthcare Network is governed by a 12-member board of directors. The board of director members are all practicing physicians within the Heartland Network. The board chair is a practicing Internal Medicine physician. There are representatives for family practice walk-in/urgent care surgery orthopedics mental health ENT allergy and asthma ophthalmology and anesthesia on the board. Board members serve a three-year term. The board of directors meet every other month throughout the year and are closed meetings.
- Heartland Healthcare Network Services offered to you:
- Location Planning —The location of your office is one of the very first things that need to be done when establishing a practice. Many of our providers have space available. Our office can help you in finding the best location for you.
- Additional Assistance —We know there are many areas that you will need to address to start your practice i.e. legal assistance human resources transcription billing/coding services etc. Our office retains a file of information that will assist you with these needs. We also have a checklist of items to help guide you in setting up your practice.
- Payor Contracting —The Heartland Network maintains network contracts with over 30 Healthcare Insurance Plans. We complete credential re-credentialing audits and contract negotiations on your behalf. Because you will be a member of a Care Network you will gain access to patients through these contracts.
- Patient Satisfaction —Our primary goal is to provide the highest quality health care services that result in overall patients satisfaction. The Network office implements a quarterly patient satisfaction survey process for you. We gather and compile this information on your behalf as required by some Managed Care Plans.
- QI —We will handle your Sanction Monitoring and Patient Complaint/Concerns Monitoring required by Managed Care Plans.
- Other Business Services —In addition to the services offered to member of the Heartland Healthcare Network other critical business services are available to our members via Triium LLC. Triium helps independent practices remain competitive by offering services that will save you time and money. Triium provides:
Group purchasing organization
Insurance and employment benefits
Full service consulting